In this episode, Dr. Lisa talks with business coach Lianne Kim about how she supports women who play with the idea of changing careers or starting their own business but don’t know where to start. If you are starting to question if you have made the best career choice to live your purpose and feel fulfilled, you need to listen to this episode.
Lianne Kim is a Business Coach and the founder of Mamas & Co. – a community for mama entrepreneurs. She is the host of the wildly popular podcast ‘The Business of Thinking Big’ and the author of the brand news book ‘Building a Joyful Business’. Lianne is on a mission to help women make a great living on their own terms, doing what they love.
In this episode, we cover:
- How you can start to get out of the daily autopilot mode
- Follow your bliss 🙂
- The importance of being willing to fail
- Follow the process: do, fail, grow, repeat!
- How to quit your 9 to 5 job: episode 105 of Lianne’s Business of Thinking Big podcast at
- The importance of remembering your why behind your business
- The concept of asking what brings you joy when you look at your schedule – do a time audit Marie Kondo style!
- Why your mindset can be a struggle to manage and how to support your belief in yourself
- How you can nurture an entrepreneurial spirit in your kids
You can connect with Lianne on Instagram @liannekimcoach at https://www.instagram.com/liannekimcoach/ and learn more about Mamas & Co Mamapreneur Week HERE and on Instagram @mamasandco at https://www.instagram.com/mamasandco/
Check out Lianne’s book Building a Joyful Business at https://www.liannekim.com/book
Sign up for the Mamas and Co. Free Trial happening Jan 10-14: https://www.mamasandco.com/trial
Today’s Mama Must Have:
Dr. Lisa is a big fan of her light box with 10,000 lux to start the day.
Lianne loves doing her own hair with Nice N’ Easy hair color while doing her mindset work and finances.
Thank you for joining us today!
Please tell your perimenopausal mama friends about us, too!
You can also support us by visiting our Patreon page where you can find out how you can join us for our monthly patron webinar where we do a deeper dive discussion about all things perimenopause,
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
Disclaimer: The information provided in this presentation is not meant to replace treatment with a licensed health care practitioner. It is for informational purposes only. Consult with a Naturopathic Doctor or other licensed health care professional to determine which treatments are safe for you.