Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 37:39 — 30.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | Deezer | RSS | More
In today’s episode, Dr. Lisa talks with Elizabeth Verwey, entrepreneur and founder of Office Mentors and Mountain of Ideas about how to keep your kids entertained at home, in the car or on public transit and other public spaces without technology. They also discuss how to make meaningful connections virtually, when you can’t physically be with family members or friends.
In this episode, we discuss:
- “Seize the Moment” parenting to keep your kids engaged during little moments during the day, like in the line up at a grocery store
- Fun and easy games to play at home and outside of the home
- How to handle being criticized for your parenting and remember “when you spot it, you got it”
- A quick and easy way to meal plan and grocery shop on the go without thinking
- How to keep your kids busy when you’re on a conference call or working from home
- Ways to keep your kids quiet outside of the home
- How to connect with kids over Skype or FaceTime
Today’s Mama Must Haves:
Dr. Lisa recommends the Velo Balance Bike, Rainbow Songs online music classes and Sprout online movement classes
Thank you for joining us today!
Have any comments, suggestions or burning questions? Email us or connect with us on Facebook and Instagram. We’d love you to subscribe, leave us a review and a 5 star rating if you enjoyed this episode.
Please tell your perimenopausal mama friends about us, too!