In this episode, Dr. Lisa and Dr. Toni discuss the first steps you can take once you realize that you are in perimenopause. From recognizing the symptoms to lab testing you can consider getting, we review your options, as well as outline a couple of case studies of perimenopausal women who improved how they felt with a naturopathic approach.
In today’s episode, we cover:
- How you can recognize the possible symptoms you might experience in perimenopause
- How your hormones can be fluctuating during perimenopause
- What lab tests you can discuss with your medical and naturopathic doctor
- The importance of doing a life inventory and enhancing your environment
- How your nutrition can impact how you feel in perimenopause
- 2 case studies of perimenopausal women
- Past episodes and resources to check out:
Today’s Mama Must Have:
Dr. Lisa is a big fan of Bee keeper’s natural Propolis throat spray, as well as tea with turmeric, ginger and ground black cumin seeds
Dr. Toni loves making chia seed pudding for a quick and easy filling breakfast along with her protein hot chocolate
Join Dr. Toni online to learn more about self-hypnosis to support your health and hormones in 2024. Click Here and use the code MAMA2024 for a special deal.
Thanks for listening!
We’d love you to subscribe, leave us a review and a 5-star rating if you enjoyed this episode.
You can also support us by visiting our Patreon page.
Please tell your perimenopausal mama friends about us, too!
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
Disclaimer: The information provided is not meant to replace treatment with a licensed health care practitioner. It is for informational purposes only. Consult with a Naturopathic Doctor or other licensed health care professional to determine which treatments are safe for you.