In this episode, Dr. Toni reminds you to stop “shoulding” on yourself and question the unconscious programming that has you stressed and spending way too much energy worrying about the expectations of others. By taking the time to question and re-evaluate what you “have to”, “need to” or “should” be doing, you can start to practice paying attention to your own needs and wants with healthy boundaries for more calm and peaceful holidays as we approach 2024.
- The unconscious programming you receive from your family and culture
- What can cause you stress and energy leaks
- How social media conditions us to judge yourself and others
- The importance of increasing your awareness around your automatic reactions, as well as giving yourself some grace and self-compassion
- How to re-evaluate your boundaries with healthy conditions and consequences
- Review the boundary setting process with Dr. Liz Bolen on Episode 197
Today’s Mama Must Have:
Dr. Toni is a big fan of practicing self-hypnosis daily for 15 minutes to relax and support positive state and mindset for the day.
Join Dr. Toni online to learn more about self-hypnosis to support your health and hormones in 2024. Click Here and use the code MAMA2024 for a special deal.
Thanks for listening!
We’d love you to subscribe, leave us a review and a 5-star rating if you enjoyed this episode.
You can also support us by visiting our Patreon page.
Please tell your perimenopausal mama friends about us, too!
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
Disclaimer: The information provided in this presentation is not meant to replace treatment with a licensed health care practitioner. It is for informational purposes only. Consult with a Naturopathic Doctor or other licensed health care professional to determine which treatments are safe for you.