In today’s episode re-release from 2021, Dr. Lisa dives deep with Master Results Coach, Larisa Makuch, about stepping back and looking at how you show up in your life. They discuss actionable ways to live an intentional, joyful life, even during the pandemic. Listen in to: discover ways to develop a positive mindset and gratitude; learn how to be responsive and not reactionary to your life (and kids!) and simple ways to live a purpose-filled life.
As a sought-after speaker, educator and author with decades of experience, Larisa is an energetic up level specialist who helps women make an impact in their world and create a powerful, purposeful plan to get there. In addition to being a Masters Results Coach, Larisa holds designations as a Master of Time Line Therapy, a Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and the head of a Neuro-Linguistic Programming Institute.
In this conversation, we cover:
- The importance of focusing on what’s good, even if it’s just starting with one small moment after you’ve started your day on the wrong foot
- What it means to develop your mindset
- How you can be more responsive instead of reactionary in challenging situations with your kids at home
- What you can do to live a purpose-filled and joyful life as a busy mom
- The importance of finding time to being in quiet by yourself, even if it’s only for 5 minutes, to develop a positive mindset and increase your energy
You can get in touch with Larisa on Instagram and join her Unleash Your Opulence Facebook Group
Larisa found this fun and healthy holiday snack that your kids will love: Banana Snowman Pops Recipe
Today’s Mama Must Have:
Larisa loves her Muse Headband for her daily meditation practice.
Dr. Lisa is grateful for her husband Pete who has been managing the household during her busy season.
Join Dr. Toni online to learn more about self-hypnosis to support your health and hormones in 2024. Click Here and use the code MAMA2024 for a special gift.
Thanks for listening!
We’d love you to subscribe, leave us a review and a 5-star rating if you enjoyed this episode.
You can also support us by visiting our Patreon page.
Please tell your perimenopausal mama friends about us, too!
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
Disclaimer: The information provided in this presentation is not meant to replace treatment with a licensed health care practitioner. It is for informational purposes only. Consult with a Naturopathic Doctor or other licensed health care professional to determine which treatments are safe for you.