Episode 99: How to Stop the Self-Sabotage, Put Ourselves First and Live an Intentional and Beautiful Life
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 58:50 — 47.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | Deezer | RSS | More
In this episode, Dr. Lisa welcomes back Master Results Coach and author Larisa Makuch to discuss self-sabotage and how moms can start to put themselves first. They discuss using tools such as vision-boarding, gratitude journalling and more (and how to get your kids in on the action too!).
Previously, Larisa joined Dr. Lisa in Episode 51 – Mastering Your Mindset with Larisa Makuch: Dr. Lisa dives deep with Master Results Coach, Larisa Makuch, about stepping back and looking at how you show up in your life. They discuss actionable ways to live an intentional and joyful life, even during the pandemic. Listen in to discover ways to foster a positive mindset and gratitude; learn how to be responsive and not reactionary to situations that arise (and to your kids!) and simple ways to live a purpose-filled life.
Larisa Makuch is a Master Results Coach and CEO of Abundance Academy. She helps motivated entrepreneurial and professional women stop spinning their wheels, overcome anxiety and banish limiting beliefs so they can free themselves to unapologetically create the life and business they want and love.
A major part of Larisa’s journey was overcoming a 10-year infertility journey where she “did everything” recommended by various doctors and health-care practitioners. Her turning point was making a key mindset shift that led her to a dramatic change in her professional life, successful pregnancy and son she adores!
As the author of the upcoming Stop Procrastinating Your Life Away: Discover the Secrets to More Time, Money and Freedom and CEO of Abundance Academy, it’s her mission to positively impact more than 1-Billion people across the globe and allow the world to be a better place for all.
In this episode, we cover:
- How you can tend to put yourself last by default
- The importance of giving yourself permission to be a different kind of mother than the one you think you “should” be
- That you are not responsible for your unconscious programming, however you are responsible for changing it once you recognize it
- Step 1: Forgive yourself for not being perfect!
- Step 2: Choose to keep going in the same direction or choose a better direction
- That most of your limiting beliefs are just decisions that you made at some point
- The importance of having simple tools and making the decision to use them
- Re-writing and shifting your limiting beliefs
- Vision boarding
- How decision making is a skill that you can practice, master and teach your kids
You can get in touch with Larisa on Instagram @myabundanceacademy, on her website and you can join her Unleash Your Abundance Facebook Group
Today’s Mama Must-Have:
Dr. Lisa is a big fan of the Verilux 10,000 LUX light box for seasonal light exposure
Email us or connect with us on Facebook and Instagram. We’d love you to subscribe, leave us a review and a 5-star rating if you enjoyed this episode.
Please tell your perimenopausal mama friends about us, too!
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
Disclaimer: The information provided in this presentation is not meant to replace treatment with a licensed health care practitioner. It is for informational purposes only. Consult with a Naturopathic Doctor or other licensed health care professional to determine which treatments are safe for you.