In this episode, Dr. Toni discusses how your stress patterns can lead to energy leaks through your sympathetic nervous system. It takes a lot of energy to be in stress mode and a lot of the time you may not be aware of the stress and thought patterns that could be leading to you feeling tired and worn out. It’s time to increase your awareness to reach a new level of physical and mental health.
In today’s episode, we cover:
- How stress patterns can lower your energy levels
- The importance of increasing your awareness of your stress patterns and energy leaks
- How your perspective on your day-to-day obligations can make a difference on your nervous system regulation
- Other episodes to go back to:
- Episode on fatigue
- Episode on magnesium
- Episode on iron
- Episode 197 on boundaries with Dr. Liz Bolen
Questions from Dr. Gabor Mate from The Myth of Normal:
1. In my life’s important areas, what am I not saying no to?
2. How does my inability to say no impact my life?
3. What bodily signals have I been overlooking? What symptoms have I been ignoring that could be warning signs, were I to pay conscious attention?
4. What is the hidden story behind my inability to say no?
5. Where did I learn these stories?
6. Where have I ignored or denied the “yes” that wanted to be said?
Today’s Mama Must Have:
Dr. Toni is a big fan of local arts and winter festivals, especially the High Performance Rodeo and free ProArts sessions in downtown Calgary
Join Dr. Toni online to learn more about self-hypnosis to support your health and hormones in 2024. Click Here and use the code MAMA2024 for a special deal.
Thanks for listening!
We’d love you to subscribe, leave us a review and a 5-star rating if you enjoyed this episode.
You can also support us by visiting our Patreon page.
Please tell your perimenopausal mama friends about us, too!
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
Disclaimer: The information provided is not meant to replace treatment with a licensed health care practitioner. It is for informational purposes only. Consult with a Naturopathic Doctor or other licensed health care professional to determine which treatments are safe for you.